UNCONTESTED PROBATE MATTERS
We can help you through this difficult process by obtaining the Grant of Probate on your behalf. We will also undertake the collecting and distributing of assets.
How much does this service cost?
Our hourly rates are as follows:
Principal Solicitor /Senior Solicitor £250.00 per hour plus VAT
Solicitor £200.00 per hour plus VAT
Court Fee: £125.00
Post in The London Gazette – Protects against unexpected claims from unknown creditors – fee will be provided upon instructions
Post in a Local Newspaper – This also helps to protect against unexpected claims - Protects against unexpected claims from unknown creditors – fee will be provided upon instructions
As part of our service we will:
- Provide you with a dedicated and experienced probate solicitor to work on your matter
- Identify the legally appointed executors or administrators and beneficiaries
- Accurately identify the type of Probate application you will require
- Obtain the relevant documents required to make the application
- Complete the Probate Application and the relevant HMRC forms
- Draft a legal oath for you to swear
- Make the application to the Probate Court on your behalf
- Obtain the Probate and securely send two copies to you
- Collect and distribute all assets in the estate
Our professional team conducting the work
Indira Fernando – Senior Solicitor
Indira is a senior solicitor in our firm and the head of our commercial team with over 25 years' of experience in private client work, specialising in commercial, landlord and tenant and litigation matters.