Our Immigration services are provided usually on a Fixed Fee basis, so that our clients are aware of the legal costs from the very outset. The immigration fees provided in this section are for your guidance only and these may be subject to change following your initial meeting with one of our immigration experts. We will discuss this in detail during our initial consultation, so that you have a clear understanding of the cost involved.
How much does this service cost?
Initial consultation 15min – Free
1-hours consultation - £100 plus VAT
Cost of Application – fixed fees between £800 and £1000 plus VAT
On average, this type of work takes between 6-8 hours to complete and would include all attendances at our offices. All figures include VAT unless specifically stated.
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range.
What services are included:
- discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how, which on average takes 1-2 hours;
- considering the supporting evidence, you have provided, which we anticipate will take 1 to 2 hours
- where necessary, helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf, which we anticipate will take 2-3 hours;
- giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
*the amount of hours depends on the number of documents, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents Disbursements (not included in costs set out above):
Disbursements: Costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, interpreters and experts opinions.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Any other disbursements in your matter
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 1-2 weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
Our professional team conducting the work
Ewa Fisher-Adamczyk – Principal Solicitor, Head of Family
Ewa is the head of our family team and has over 15 years' of pre and post qualifying experience in private client work including high net worth clients, specialising in divorce and division of matrimonial assets. She is a very experienced and talented lawyer with very high success rate and is able to deliver on promises.
Annie Khan – Solicitor
Annie is a trainee solicitor in our family and immigration departments and has very extensive experience in both areas of practice. She is an extremely talented member of our team, working closely with the head of department to achieve set goals for our clients. Annie delivers the highest standard of work under supervision.
Figen Demiri – Trainee Solicitor
Figen is a trainee solicitor in our family and immigration departments. She is very talented and bright member of our team with very enthusiastic approach to her work. Figen delivers the highest standard of work under supervision.
Neelam Patel – Paralegal
Neelam is a paralegal in our family and immigration departments. She has impressive experience in immigration matters. She also assists senior solicitors in all areas of family practice.