OTHER IMMIGRATION MATTERS
We provide services in the following categories:
- • Asylum applications
- • Statelessness applications
- • Human rights / private life applications
- • Applications for Secretary of State immigration bail
- • Reconsideration and legacy requests
- • Judicial review, such as claims for unlawful detention
How much does this service cost?
Our hourly rates are as follows:
Principal Solicitor /Senior Solicitor £250.00 per hour plus VAT
Solicitor £200.00 per hour plus VAT
Trainee Solicitor £150.00 per hour plus VAT
Paralegal £125.00 per hour plus VAT
Disbursements: Costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, interpreters can be sought independently should you require one and expert reports.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Any other disbursements in your matter
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range.
It is possible to agree a fee with a client following a consultation with a solicitor.
Initial consultation 15min – Free
1-hours consultation - £100 plus VAT
Our professional team conducting the work
Ewa Fisher – Principal Solicitor, Head of Family
Ewa is the head of our family team and has over 15 years' of pre and post qualifying experience in private client work including high net worth clients, specialising in divorce and division of matrimonial assets. She is a very experienced and talented lawyer with very high success rate and is able to deliver on promises.
Annie Khan – Trainee Solicitor
Annie is a trainee solicitor in our family and immigration departments and has very extensive experience in both areas of practice. She is an extremely talented member of our team, working closely with the head of department to achieve set goals for our clients. Annie delivers the highest standard of work under supervision.
Figen Demiri – Trainee Solicitor
Figen is a trainee solicitor in our family and immigration departments. She is very talented and bright member of our team with very enthusiastic approach to her work. Figen delivers the highest standard of work under supervision.
Neelam Patel – Paralegal
Neelam is a paralegal in our family and immigration departments. She has impressive experience in immigration matters. She also assists senior solicitors in all areas of family practice.