All our matters concerning division of matrimonial assets are conducted on an hourly rate basis. This means that you will pay for our services on the basis of chargeable time and the hourly rates of a fee earner conducting the legal work.
How much does this service cost?
Principal Solicitor /Senior Solicitor £250.00 per hour plus VAT
Solicitor £200.00 per hour plus VAT
Trainee Solicitor £150.00 per hour plus VAT
Paralegal £125.00 per hour plus VAT
As part of our service we will:
- Provide you with a dedicated and experienced solicitor to work on your matter
- Obtain your instructions and advise you on the law and procedures involved
- Deal with referral to mediation if possible
- Advise of options to agree terms of financial settlement instead of litigation
- Issue of finance proceedings if matters cannot be agreed, complete the relevant application(s) – Form A
- Deal with the Financial Disclosures, questionnaires and the Court timetable
- Represent you at the hearings throughout the process: First Appointment Directions Hearing, Financial Dispute Resolution Hearing, Final Hearing
Court fee £255
Barrister’s Fees – We instruct barristers in majority of our cases involving contested family matters and children proceedings. The professional fees for Counsel’s advice and representation at the Court hearings will heavily depend on your individual matter and these cannot be estimated without further information regarding your case. Upon instructions we will do our best to provide you with number of barristers’ profiles and their quotations so that you can make the right choice.
Our professional team conducting the work
Ewa Fisher – Principal Solicitor, Head of Family
Ewa is the head of our family team and has over 15 years' of pre and post qualifying experience in private client work including high net worth clients, specialising in divorce and division of matrimonial assets. She is a very experienced and talented lawyer with very high success rate and is able to deliver on promises.
Figen Demiri – Solicitor
Figen is a solicitor in our family and immigration departments. She is very talented and bright member of our team with very enthusiastic approach to her work. Figen delivers the highest standard of work under supervision.
Neelam Patel – Paralegal
Neelam is a paralegal in our family and immigration departments. She has impressive experience in immigration matters. She also assists senior solicitors in all areas of family practice.